Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT POINTS FROM BELOW T&C's
- Do note that it is NOT our responsibility nor do we have the resources to check what events people have rented dresses to. We carry multiple sizes per style to help every women find the perfect fit online and in person for many events and therefore cannot guarantee or offer dress exclusivity.
- An additional charge of $15 for dress exchange fee will be applicable if you decide to change your dress.
- Additional $30 cancellation fee applicable however, if cancellation is due to COVID this fee will be waived.
- Cancellations will result in a CREDIT RETURN to your RENTADELLA account only (12 months validity).
- $30/day per dress automatic LATE FEE to your credit card, rental to be returned on time and within our COLLECTIONS / RETURNS hours :
(MON - FRI 12.30pm-3pm, 4.30pm-7pm)
(SAT - SUN 10.30am-1pm, 2.30pm-5pm)
- Rental dresses to be returned with garment bag and hanger. A charge of $10 will incur if dresses are not return as a set.
- Dry cleaning is on us however stain removal will be chargeable ($50-$80). Unremovable stains will be charged the FULL retail price of the dress as on website (For replacement of dress).
- Unfixable damages/lost of item on dress rental will be charged FULL retail price as on website, on top of the rental price. (For replacement of dress)
- Any alterations required will be charged separately to the tailor. (Fitting appointments to be made 2 weeks before the event date if alteration is required). Fitting appointments date set are tentative and may change due to the availability of the dress. We will contact you in advance if date needs to be rescheduled.
RENTADELLA TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HIRE
1a) “RENTADELLA” (“we”, “our”, “us”) means RENTADELLA (UEN 201907036N) or any person acting on behalf of and with the authority of RENTADELLA.
1b) “Client” (“renter“, “customer”, “you” or “your”) means the Client or any person acting on behalf of and with the authority of the Client and/or the ‘cardholder’. The ‘cardholder’ (being the person that either books the Garment or pays for the Garment) is incorporated into definition of the Client (and is considered as the Client in addition to the person that wears the Garment) regardless of whether they are wearing the Garment.
1c) “Garment” means all Garments (including any fashion accessories e.g. dresses) supplied on hire by RENTADELLA to the Client in accordance with these Terms.
1d) “Hire Period” means the period that the Client booked the Garment for – starting from the day the Garment is picked up or received by the Client from RENTADELLA, to the day the Garment is to be returned in person back to RENTADELLA (or picked up by our courier service).
1e ) “Hire Fee” (“hire price”, “price”) means the cost of the hire of the Garment as agreed between RENTADELLA and the Client.
2. Acceptance (general and minors)
2a) The following circumstances constitute your acceptance of these Terms:
• your signature (whether electronic or actual); or
your confirmation (whether electronic or actual); or
• your payment (whether electronic or actual); or
• your conduct (either express or implied); or
• any instructions received by RENTADELLA from the Client which a reasonable person would believe constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2b) Where more than one Client has entered into this agreement, the Clients shall be jointly and severally liable for all payments in connection with Hire Fees due and owing to RENTADELLA.
2c) Upon acceptance of these Terms by the Client, the Terms are binding and irrevocable and can only be amended with the written consent of RENTADELLA.
2d) If you are 13 or older but under the age of 18, you represent and warrant in favour of RENTADELLA that you have reviewed these Terms with your parent or legal guardian to make sure that you and your parent or legal guardian understand these Terms. We may ask you to confirm that you have your parent’s or guardian’s permission and that they have agreed to these Terms on your behalf, and, even if we do not do this, we will assume that this is the case and will provide access to our services on this basis.
3. Hire Period and Late Fees
3a) Where Garment has not been returned to RENTADELLA by the agreed Hire Return Due Date then RENTADELLA shall be entitled to charge additional Hire Fees until the Garment is returned to RENTADELLA and the Client expressly authorises RENTADELLA to deduct such additional Hire Fees from the Client’s credit card which was provided at the time of placement of the Client’s order. Such additional charges shall be charged a fixed rate of $30 for each day overdue.
3b) If the Client pays RENTADELLA an amount equal to 200% of the recommended retail value in late fees and the Client still has the item(s) in their possession, the item(s) is The Client’s to keep.
3c) If the Client has not returned the rental item(s) within 15 days after the return date, RENTADELLA will consider the hire item(s) as non-returned and will charge the Client’s credit card 200% of the recommended retail value.
4. Dry Cleaning
RENTADELLA takes care of the cleaning of Garments between hires. The Client agrees that they will not attempt to clean, press, alter or repair the dress.
5a) RENTADELLA retains property of the Garment nonetheless all risk for the Garment passes to the Client on pickup/delivery.
5b) The Client accepts full responsibility for the safekeeping of the Garment.
5c) If the Garment gets lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair (as determined by RENTADELLA), whether or not such loss, theft, or damage is attributable to any negligence, failure, or omission of the Client then the Client will be liable to pay the retail fee as shown on the Rentadella website for this item. RENTADELLA will take into account the rental fee that the Client has already made.
6. Title To Hired Garment
6a) The Garment is and will at all times remain the absolute property of RENTADELLA.
6b) If the Client fails to return the Garment to RENTADELLA then RENTADELLA or RENTADELLA’s agent may (as the invitee of the Client) enter upon and into land and premises owned, occupied or used by the Client, or any premises where the Garment is situated and take possession of the Garment.
7a) The Client shall inspect the Garment on pickup and notify of any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, damage, failure to comply with what was ordered. This must happen within 24 hours of receiving the garment to receive a credit note/exchange. Once the tag is removed from the garment it will be considered worn and unable to be exchanged/credited.
7b) The Client acknowledges that the Garments which they are hiring from RENTADELLA may not be in their original condition and are therefore may be subject to general fair, wear and tear.
7c) The Client will not be entitled to the provisions in clause 8 of these Terms if the Garment is subject to general fair, wear and tear. The nature of general fair, wear and tear will be determined by RENTADELLA in our sole discretion.
8. Sizing Issues/Returns/exchange/cancellations
8a) The Hire Fees in connection with a Garment is strictly not refundable.
8b) If the Client cancels the booking and give us one week’s notice in writing, we are happy to issue a credit for the store that it was booked through to be used on another hire within 4 months from the date of cancellation (minus a $15 cancellation fee). If the client cancels the booking within a week, we will issue a credit for the store minus a $30 cancellation fee. That credit will expire (if not used) at the end of that 4 month period.
8c) Hire credits can only be used on other hires, not on retail sales.
8d) Once a hire is placed using a credit, it is final and cannot be swapped/amended or cancelled for another credit note. If the Hire Fee of the newly chosen Garment is less than the previous then client forfeits the difference in Hire Fee. If the Hire Fee is more on the newly chosen Garment then the difference is payable by the client.
8e) If an accidental order has been made (e.g. Client lives in America) and a refund is needed, the refund will be minus the service charges charged by STRIPE.
9. Client’s Responsibilities
9a) The Client shall:
• immediately notify RENTADELLA of any damage to the Garment that occurs during the Hire Period;
• on termination of the hire, return the Garment in person or to our courier service provided, complete with all accessories, in good order as given, to RENTADELLA;
• pay the Hire Fee in full (if and when due) in accordance with these Terms;
• keep the Garment in their own possession and control and shall not assign the benefit of the hire contract nor be entitled to lien over the Garment;
• not alter or make any additions to the Garment or in any other manner interfere with the Garment.
not apply fake tan within 48 hours of before wearing the Garment (if a light coloured Garment)
RENTADELLA may cancel these Terms or cancel the hire of a Garment at any time before the Garment is delivered by giving written notice. On giving such notice RENTADELLA shall repay to the Client any sums paid in respect of the Hire Fee. RENTADELLA shall not be liable for any other loss or damage howsoever arising from such cancellation.
11. Default and Consequences of Default
11a) If the Client owes RENTADELLA any money the Client shall indemnify RENTADELLA from and against all costs and disbursements incurred by RENTADELLA in recovering the debt (including but not limited to internal administration fees, legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis, RENTADELLA’s collection agency costs or associated administration charges, and bank dishonour fees).
11b) Without prejudice to any other remedies RENTADELLA may have, if at any time the Client is in breach of any obligation (including those relating to payment) under these Terms, RENTADELLA may repossess the Garment or suspend or terminate the supply of Garment to the Client and any of its other obligations under the Terms. RENTADELLA will not be liable to the Client for any loss or damage the Client suffers because RENTADELLA has exercised its rights under this clause.
12. Security and Charge
12a) In consideration of RENTADELLA agreeing to supply a Garment, the Client charges all of its rights, title and interest (whether joint or several) in any land, realty or other assets capable of being charged, owned by the Client either now or in the future, to secure the performance by the Client of its obligations under these Terms (including, but not limited to, the payment of any money).
12b) The Client indemnifies RENTADELLA from and against all RENTADELLA’s costs and disbursements including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis incurred in exercising RENTADELLA’s rights under this clause.
12c) The Client irrevocably appoints RENTADELLA and each director of RENTADELLA as the Client’s true and lawful attorney/s to perform all necessary acts to give effect to the provisions of this clause 14 including, but not limited to, signing any document on the Client’s behalf.
13. Intellectual property rights
13a) Unless otherwise indicated, we own or license from third parties all rights, title and interest (including copyright, designs, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in our RENTADELLA brand and in all of the material (including all text, graphics, logos, audio and software/online or app mediums) made available (Content).
13b) Your use of our services under these Terms, our website and/or use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to the Content.
13c) Any content taken by client submitted to RENTADELLA or has been tagged or hash tagged with RENTADELLA’s account and/or slogans (e.g. #myrentadella) gives us permission to use said photo and/or text for our own use and as promotional material.
14. Warranties and disclaimers
14a) To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Singapore Consumer Law, we make no warranties or representations about our services under these Terms or in regards to the Content.
14b) We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to our services under these Terms or any Content at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
15a) To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Singapore Consumer Law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct and indirect loss, damage or expense – irrespective of the manner in which it occurs – which may be suffered due to your use of our services and/or the information or materials connected with our services under these Terms.
16. Jurisdiction and governing law
16a) These Terms are governed by the law of Singapore and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Singapore